Our Business Model
Outperforms Other Senior Care Franchises
Reputable brand. Groundbreaking, lifestyle oriented service. Step-by-step processes. Unparalleled franchise support. Proven, profitable business model.
What does the Home Care Assistance business model mean for you? Our training program helps you hit the ground running and ensures that you are always focused on the highest value activities. Our marketing program allows you to generate clients from day one and supercharge your growth to achieve profitability faster than any other home care business. Our proprietary systems and tools help you grow alongside your business and make adding new staff, new clients and new offices a seamless process. Our team is here to support you every step of the way.
- Our services are tailored to affluent clients. Since the beginning, our emphasis on 'white glove' service has appealed to the affluent older adult who prioritizes quality and service over price. We attract and retain a higher quality of client, unlike other agencies that compete against each other on price. We provide the best caregivers, hands-on service and ongoing re-assessments and quality assurance that our competitors cannot match. Our model is proven in the success of our franchisees; our average invoice is triple the industry average.
- We specialize in live-in care. Live-In care provides our clients with full-time support at a daily service rate. Live-In care allows clients with advanced needs to remain at home and allows us to attract the highest quality caregivers, who prefer full-time work to the short-hourly assignments common at other companies. The cases are also easier to manage than short-hourly cases and typically bill at more than $250 per day.
- We attract the best caregivers. Because we focus on more affluent clients and on full-time care, we are able to attract higher caliber employees and pay an extremely competitive wage while still maintaining excellent margins. We are extremely selective with the hiring process, only employing one in twenty-five applicants. All of our caregivers undergo rigorous screening, thorough background and reference checks and our Home Care Assistance Training. The quality of our staff and our ongoing training helps our caregivers stand apart.
- We have a seamless operating model. Unlike other franchises, Home Care Assistance operates both franchise and company-owned offices. As a result, we have a wealth of experience within our business and our operating model reflects that expertise. Every single component of the business is encapsulated in our operating manuals, codified in our business systems and available instantly via our intranet. We have the best tools and resources to help you launch and grow your office, and we use those same resources in our company-owned sites.
- We have the most innovative marketing program in home care. Unlike other franchise concepts that rely heavily on referral marketing, Home Care Assistance taps into every available marketing channel to jump-start your business. Our businesses grow through a combination of online marketing, direct consumer marketing, public relations, social media, and community and referral marketing. Our focus on consumer marketing grows the business from day one, whereas relationship-based business models require significant investments of time and energy before clients are aware of your business.
- We are invested in our high-end brand. We approach home care with a strong consumer focus. From our retail locations to our wrapped cars to our high-end marketing materials, everything about our organization is designed to leave a strong, positive brand impression. With thousands of seniors turning 85 every day, the market for home care is only growing and these investments in the brand will pay off in the short-term and years from now.
- Our Training Program and ongoing support are the best in the industry. Our training program serves as the foundation for your success; we cover everything from client acquisition to marketing to office operations. We share success stories, experiences from our most successful locations and real-life insights from former and current home care operators. In addition, we have virtual training modules to help you bring on new staff or supplement your own training. Our franchise support team is also on call to help in every aspect of your operations.
- We have the systems to help you grow. Our systems help you manage the more complex aspects of your business, from scheduling your clients and caregivers to managing your receivables. In addition, we offer a number of proprietary tools to help you measure your performance, compare yourself to other business owners and implement new best practices. Our exclusive Home Care Assistance CRM is a unique system tailored to the needs of our business, helping you manage your prospects, clients and marketing efforts like never before. Our system is built to help you learn and grow with your business, and keep you focused on your next frontier.
- We offer the largest, most lucrative territories. Our territories, typically starting at 500,000 residents, are designed to help your business grow. We believe that every local market should be able to reap the full rewards of their marketing, brand building and word-of-mouth. Unlike our competitors, we offer territories that can support multiple Home Care Assistance locations.
What does the Home Care Assistance business model mean for you? Our training program helps you hit the ground running and ensure that you are always focused on the highest value activities. Our marketing program allows you to generate clients from day one and supercharge your growth and achieve profitability faster than in any other home care business. Our proprietary systems and tools help you grow alongside your business and make adding new staff, new clients and new offices a seamless process. And our team is here to support you every step of the way.
We believe so strongly in our operating model that we are the only major home care business to operate multiple company-owned sites. These sites allow us to thoroughly test new innovations and best practices, which are then implemented across the franchise network. This approach also ensures that our entire executive team is well-versed in every aspect of the day-to-day experience of a franchise owner. No matter what challenges you face at any stage of growth, we've been there and can provide you with the guidance, rooted in empirical data, you need to grow your Home Care Assistance business to the first million and beyond.
Fill out our inquiry form or call us today to find out how you can be a part of the Home Care Assistance Family.
"Based on my careful analysis of the players in this space, Home Care Assistance was hands down the strongest in market development and branding. More important, they did not try to place an artificial cap on my potential earnings. They get it!"
– Home Care Assistance of St. Louis